- If you do not wish to continue services with Super Easy Backup, or do not wish to renew your account, it is your responsibility to cancel your account prior to your renewal date to avoid further charges.
- You are free to cancel your account at any time. Similarly, Super Easy Backup reserves the right to cancel any account, at any time, for any reason, including, but not limited to, a breach of this Agreement or the Terms and Conditions.
- No matter when during a billing cycle a Customer account is cancelled, at the moment that a Customer account is cancelled, either by Customer or Super Easy Backup, Customer will have no access to formerly backed up data, Super Easy Backup will have no responsibility to maintain Customer data or to provide Customer access to the same unless otherwise provided herein. Without obligating Super Easy Backup to do so, all data from cancelled accounts may be immediately and irrevocably deleted by Super Easy Backup on any data storage server.
- The monthly billing cycle begins on the day of the month that the order was placed. Customers are free to request cancellation of their account at any time by emailing [email protected] from the email address with which Customer originally registered with Super Easy Backup, with their name, address, and phone number in the subject line. If a customer requests cancellation, the cancellation goes into effect at the end of their current monthly billing cycle. Fees paid for monthly plans are not prorated upon termination or cancellation and are non-refundable.
- The yearly billing cycle begins on the day of the year that the order was placed. Customers are free to request cancellation of their account at any time by emailing [email protected] from the email address with which Customer originally registered with Super Easy Backup, with their name, address, and phone number in the subject line. If a customer requests cancellation, the cancellation goes into effect at the end of their current yearly billing cycle. Fees paid for yearly plans are not prorated upon termination or cancellation and are non-refundable.
- You must raise any billing discrepancies within 60 days of the date you were charged in order for them to be considered for an adjustment. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us at [email protected].
- All fees and renewal fees are due on or before the day of the month that the order was placed.
- Incomplete, incorrect, or questionable signup information may result in an account NOT being activated.
- By purchasing Super Easy Backup services, you are agreeing to allow Super Easy Backup to place your account on a recurring payment plan. The account will automatically be re-billed according to the terms of the plan you select.
- If Super Easy Backup is unable to process a payment for your plan by its due date, Super Easy Backup may immediately, and without notice, suspend your account by disabling service features in whole or in part. Any such suspension will continue until payment is successfully processed. Furthermore, in the event your account has been placed in suspended status for non-payment, Super Easy Backup may permanently disable service features and cancel your account on written notice of thirty (30) days; Super Easy Backup may issue such written notice by sending an email message to the registered email address associated with your account.
- Other than for your failure to comply with the applicable Terms and Conditions, Super Easy Backup will use commercially reasonable efforts to make your data available for you to download for a period of three (3) days after account cancellation. Super Easy Backup has no obligation to provide you with a copy of your data, and in fact has no access to your data, and may remove and discard data upon termination.
- If an account has been suspended for non-payment, it will only be reactivated upon payment of all overdue fees.